ORGANIMAX APPOINTS CLIVE MASSEY TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Vancouver, British Columbia: Organimax Nutrient Corp. (TSX-V: KMAX) (“OrganiMax” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce it has appointed Clive Massey to the board of directors of the company as an independent director, pending approval by the TSX Venture Exchange.
Presently Clive Massey is President, CEO & Director of Universal Copper. Mr. Massey has held directorships and senior management positions with numerous TSX Venture Exchange listed companies. Over the last 30 years he has been responsible for the raising of tens of millions in equity for those companies. He was previously CEO of Redhill Resources, Windfire Capital, Aldever Resources, Prescient Mining and Universal Uranium. He has also acted in an Investor Relations and or Corporate Finance capacity for Lumina Copper, Pacific Rim Mining, Marifil Mines, Sumo Minerals, Greystar Resources and the North Air Group of Companies.
Organimax’s chief executive officer, Brandon Rook commented, “As Organimax prepares to transition into an active precious metals exploration and development company, we are fortunate to have someone of Clive’s calibre join our board. His broad business background in the natural resource sector will undoubtedly benefit the company and our shareholders as we chart our growth strategy for the months and years ahead.”
Todd Hanas has resigned as a director of Organimax. The board of directors would like to thank Mr. Hanas for his service and wish him all the best in his future undertakings.
About OrganiMax Nutrient Corp. (KMAX.V)
OrganiMax Nutrient Corp is an exploration company that has a 100%-owned potassium and lithium bearing salar complex of mineral concessions in the Central Mexican Plateau located in the states of Zacatecas, and San Luis Potosi. Regional geophysical work has indicated that the depths of the salar basins may be much greater than previously thought, making the salars highly prospective for large brine aquifers to be discovered at depth. The Company is targeting Sulfate of Potash (SOP) and Lithium Carbonate (LCE) and boron for both the domestic and international markets.
The Company has announced a maiden sediment mineral resource estimate (MRE) of both potassium and lithium at its three salars. Highlights include:
- 120 million tonnes (Mt) of Inferred Mineral Resources grading 4.6% potassium (K) and 380 ppm lithium (Li);
- a continuous high-lithium portion of La Salada salar containing 7 Mt grading 1,490 ppm Li
- a contained 12.3 million tonnes (Mt) of Sulfate of Potash (SOP) and 243,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE);
- Sampling is restricted to 5 metre depths in most areas therefore there is good exploration potential to increase the Mineral Resource at depth and also extending the sampling to the edge of the salar basins where sampling has not taken place;
- Geophysical surveys completed suggest there is potential for additional similar layers of potassium or lithium enriched material to be found under the current pitting/drilling.
- Recent regional geophysical work has indicated that the depths of the salar basins may be much greater than previously thought, making the salars highly prospective for large brine aquifers to be discovered at depth.
On behalf of the board of directors of OrganiMax Nutrient Corp.,
Brandon Rook, President and Chief Executive Officer.
THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE HAS NOT REVIEWED AND DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
The information contained herein contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. Forward-looking statements relate to information that is based on assumptions of management, forecasts of future results, and estimates of amounts not yet determinable. Any statements that express predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact and may be “forward-looking statements.”
For further information please contact us at: